We would like to remind all dedicated Taekwon Do students over the age of ten, yellow belt and above, about the 2010 Taekwon-Do Summer Camp. This camp will involve intensive training with national and international instructors from all over Ireland. All accommodation and meals will be provided in this safe and secure venue. Bookings should be made through your ITA club instructor or for further information please contact Mr. Mark Buckley on 086-822 0107. This camp is also an ideal opportunity for competitors attending the European Cup later this year to start their training with some of Irelands best instructors. Click "more" for an activity breakdown and further information.
• Sparring (drills/tactics/conditioning)
• Patterns individual and team (opportunity for individual consultation)
• Technical kicking and associated preparation and conditioning work (syllabus from white to black belt)
• Fundamental Movements
• Self Defence (syllabus from white to black belt including releases from holds, chokes, stick defence, ground work etc)
• Special technique
• Activities and exercises to improve flexibility and strength
• Grade specific classes and individual consultation
• Games; individual & team
Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Dodge ball, Tag Rugby, Fun Games
Students should bring sparring gear, Taekwon-Do uniforms, tracksuit, runners, swimwear, sleeping-bag, pillow, eating utensils, fork, knife, spoon, bowl, plate etc.
No responsibility will be accepted for loss of property.
Rules and regulations:
In the interest of the welfare of all students; smoking, alcohol or use of illegal substances will not be tolerated. There will be no inappropriate contact between students and nobody will be allowed to leave the school premises without prior arrangement.
Cost of the camp
The total cost of the camp is €140 per person including, training, meals and accommodation.
Places will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
A non-refundable deposit of €50 should be paid to your instructor when booking your place and bookings will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
For more information and to reserve your place, contact Mr. Mark Buckley on 086-8220107 / email@example.com
Posted by ITA Admin