RITA Irish Open Postponed
After careful consideration with Health and Safety in mind, the RITA Tournament Committee has decided to postpone the upcoming Irish Open 2010 until the 22nd January 2011. People already registered do not need to re-register for the new date. Instructors can add additional competitors by contacting Mr. Floyd Keane and submitting forms for the new date. Apologies to all concerned but Safety must come first. May I take this opportunity to wish you and all your students & families a very Merry Christmas and Peaceful new year. Hope to see you all on the 22nd January 2011.